Our school day starts at 8:50am and finishes at 3:25pm.
Arrival at school in the morning
- All children in years Reception - Year 6 will arrive at school between 8:35am – 8:50am.
- Reception classes will continue to use the reception gates for arrival.
- Key stage 1 and key stage 2 children will continue to come through the playground gates.
- The school gates will be opened for all children in key stage 1 and key stage 2 from 8:35am - 8:50am. If your child arrives at school after the gates shut at 8:50am, they will need to enter via the school office.
End of the school day - collecting your child from school
- At 3:25pm the playground gates will be opened and parents/carers will walk onto the playground ready to collect their child.
- Parents/carers will stand and remain in the designated area, which will be signposted on the playground for their child’s phase (Years 1&2, Years 3&4 and Years 5&6). Staff will be on hand to help direct.
- Class teachers will walk their class onto the playground in a line and will release each child when they can see their parent/carer.
- Parents picking up more than one child in different phases (e.g. Year 5 and Year 1) should wait in the youngest child’s area first.
- As soon as children are released to their parent/carer, they become their responsibility.
- Parents/carers must leave through the playground gates immediately after collecting their child to allow for the playground to be used by RAP club.